Tuesday 4 January 2011

the Nightmare Before Valentine's Day Craft Swap




Tim Burton the Man Himself

The Nightmare Before Valentine's Day
A Tim Burton Craft Swap

I love Tim Burton's movies and find them very inspiring and so I thought we should have a little Tim Burton Craft Swap.

Jack Skellington one of my favourite characters

Details:
*Sign ups from today the 4th of January until Friday the 14th of January (I will email you on *Friday the 14th with your partner's details).
*Parcels to be sent out by the second week of February (I'm hoping that things will arrive for Valentine's day but I don't believe it's essential. )
* The swap will be international, so please don't sing up unless you are willing to post a parcel internationally.
* participants need to have a blog or flickr account so that your partner can stalk you.
*the swap will consist of one or two handcrafted items, 1 craft treat (a bit of fabric, or buttons or whatever your partner likes) and one Valentine's Day treat (chocolates or jelly beans or whatever your partner loves best). Please email me the following questions at meridianariel @ hotmail . com


QUESTIONNAIRE:

Your real name:
Email address:
Mailing address:
your blog:
What is your favorite Tim Burton Movie? :
Favourite Burton Character?:
Favourite colours?:
a Favourite book:
favourite Valentine's day Treat:
A little bit about you :

Who's with me?

13 comments:

Talia said...

As I said on facebook this seems like a really awesome swap - thinking about ideas and such before I sign up but I really want to!

Did you also mention a Neil Gaiman swap at some point?

Jessica Rodarte said...

I am so with you. I'll email you right now. Yayyay.

Toughie said...

YES! I would love to do this! I'll email you all the info :D

Frizbe said...

I'm gonna skip this one, as still catching myself coming backwards from the house move (do I hear a collective sigh of relief from the rest of you :-) )

Talia said...

I have given in and signed up! And now I'm considering trying to host another swap again...

Lindsey said...

Ooh yes. I'll play. A great way to get me back into the swing of things. :O)

BeckyDe said...

only just joined twitter and found you. I've emailed you I would love to join in the fun. Sounds great.

Stray said...

I have sent my email :)

Deanna Pavay said...

I'm totally IN!! Super fun! Emailing you right now too ~

Dee
@Killerella
Dizzy Little Kingdom

carlytheprincess said...

Would love to join in with this. I have just emailed you
Carly

Anonymous said...

oh count me in! I want to take part - I love Tim Burton's movies a lot!
:D

xx

off to email you :)

saraeden said...

me too please :o)

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

i can resist no longer . . . . count me in :)