Wednesday 15 July 2009

from tin can to penholder

pen holder

behold a little pen holder, my brain possibly may have ran away at the time of its creation the other day, but I think it's turned out rather nice and functional too. Its a small coffee tin (Waitrose espresso) covered with a vintage dictionary page that I sewed three fabric tear shapes onto, and stamped the words "...three tears like bitter jewels..." I'm not entirely sure why but that's what popped into my brain when I dragged my stamps out, so that is what I stamped. Its glued to the can with some multipurpose glue

pen, scissors, knitting needle,and random twig holder might be more appropriate name
Ahem..... anyway it works

3 comments:

Frizbe said...

I don't know why but coffee can made me smile. Tis very nice :-) can see them in Anita's

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

really really nice - i may just have to make one like that!

cattle said...

This is very fascinating; you're an overly professional blogger. Having read this I believe it was very beneficial and insightful. Till your next post!

www.n8fan.net