Thursday 14 May 2009

every zombie needs....


somebody to love...and eat the brains of...

my very first zombie plushie. His name is Bob and he likes brains, the colour pink, and long walks through zombie infested streets.

he also makes an excellent pincushion... Zombie Bob is only tiny, he easily fits in the palm of my hand. Not a bad attempt at a softie, seeing as I have only made a small owl before this. He didn't turn out exactly as I doodled and imagined him but still cute enough, for a zombie.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

He's cute, if a zombie can be cute!!!

Suzanne Vaughan said...

Zombies are my one hate, but I would give him a home! He's a cute brain muncher!

Flame said...

I love Zombie Bob. I am jealous

Izabela said...

your little Bob is so cute!!! but he still looks like a zombie ;)
x