Wednesday 6 February 2008

uninspired day


onyx and silver bracelet



prehnite and amathyst necklace


same necklace diffrent view

I have managed to make the bracelet and necklace above, despite feeling at a loss today and very uninspired. I'm not quite sure about the necklace as it does match the bracelet in the previous post but I don't know about the silver wire.... it does look quite nice I suppose I just seem to have lost my mojo today so I think I will go in search of coffee and cake instead...

On a positive note M did scan a few sketches for me, I have more that need doing but as to what I will do with them then I don't know, I would like to do a few t-shirts but I need to figure out how to make the backgrounds transparent and other such technical things I am not in the right mind for today.

and blogger hates me too...

6 comments:

Annie B said...

love that bracelet, and I think the necklace looks great on the silver, very delicate and pretty with those beads. Great job for your first necklace

Frizbe said...

agree with annieb, great job on the necklace and it looked fine on you too ;-) I like the black bracelet too.

josla said...

woah, you were uninspired when you made these?!? they are lovely!

Unknown said...

I rather like the onyx bracelet - very chic !
x

Unknown said...

I think it's a superb 1st necklace - and very pretty for being so delicate. The black bracelet looks great too, very different to your normal ones too.

Apryl said...

you have no idea how those onyx beads have buggged me.. they have been in my bead box for a month and defied me everytime i tried to use them... they were spposed to be a smaller size but I ordered wrong... and forgot to send them back...