Monday 25 February 2008

One of Those Days

pink opal bracelet

Today is one of those days, where everything goes just a bit wrong. The light is bad, can't take any good pictures of my jewellery to upload to etsy. Etsy is messed up anyway as all my views have gone and disapeared. Not just me its happened to alot of people but damn I was so proud of the views on got on my little bits of jewellery and crafts. What else has happened, oh I started knitting a cabled scarf and it jsut went wrong... in a bad way I ripped it all out to start again, and really felt like tossing the ball of wool into the fire. I didn't as it would have been wasteful but I was sorely tempted to. On top of it all I have headache so I'm I'm going to go bury my head under the duvet and hope things take a turn for the better later.


No comments: